Monday, May 24, 2010

Yard Sale Pt. 2

I have a feeling that this blog entry is going to be very sporadic.

1) So I said that I would upload some pictures from the yardsale....
well after I looked I realized that I accidently deleted them off my SD card, oh well.
Anyway, each of the team members got $20 deposited into our account after the yardsale to it was successful. It was also a success in the way that as a team we really got to bond and get to know each other.

2) We also had a coffee house at the Daily Grind, we raised about $400, so each of us got about $20 in our account. We are having another one on June 5th from 8pm-10pm at the Daily Grind.
3) That same day, which is June 5th, we are having a car wash at the Chick-fil-a on Dallas Highway from 8am-3pm. Feel free to stop by and get a free car wash, however we are accepting donations :)

4) Here is the link to the church in Scotand that we are hosting the camp through, http://www.pottershouseonline.co.uk/newcontent/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=63

5) Things You can Pray for...
  • unity as a team. that we would come together and be able to become a close team
  • finances. Personally, I have raised about $957, I need about $2200. Pray that I recieve that needed money as does the rest of my team members.
  • Scottish students. Pray that the Lord would begin to prepare the student's hearts in the time leading up to our trip. Also pray that the students that need to be at camp will feel that calling.
I added new headbands, so check 'em out and spread the word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment