Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here It Goes...

I've officially joined the blogging world.


The main purpose of the blog (as of now) is to keep those who are supporting me in my trip to Scotland this summer updated. We'll see how it changes after the trip.



One of the ways that I am raising money for my trip is by selling these super super cute headbands. I think you should look at them, just click the tab at the top of the page labled HEADBANDS FOR SCOTLAND.

 

I'm hoping to update the blog after each of our team meetings.


So here is what has happened so far.

~ This past weekend we had a carwash at the Chick-fil-a on Dalls highway to help raise support. Needless to say it was a huge success, we raised over $1100 toward our trip.
~ We were supposed to have a yardsale this coming weekend at RiverStone church; however, due to the rain coming in this weeked it has been moved to May 1.


Until next time...

 

1 comment:

  1. http://templatesbytenille.blogspot.com/2009/03/click-here-for-html-code-and_6747.html

    I'm surprised you didn't use one on this page.... its about 3/4 of the way down...

    cute blog though! I follow you.

    ReplyDelete